Wednesday, March 9, 2011

8/3/2011

 Heyy! Today was snowing I am so happy for this weather ( I'm sorry for you Rauf:P) Tomorrow when  I wake up, I want to see only white from everywhere. If I make a snowball I love snow. After the weather conditions I should write about our class. First, we wrote a paragraph from the newspaper. Then we learnt different types of graphics and how we describe them. Also, we learnt crucial points for example, numerical comparatives expressions and superlatives for using these in our graph writing. After that we listened lecture, it was about city of Sao Paulo. According to teacher other essential subject which we learnt today was critical thinking. Some words have similar meaning with the others but they were another category so we should know connections and differences completely..

No comments:

Post a Comment